This is Dr. G's talk page. Please post any comments or questions here at the bottom of the page, either by editing the page or by hitting the "+" tab at the top of the page. Thanks!
Here's an example post on the page. Please note that it is in its own section - that makes reading easier. Also note that it is signed; that makes answering easier :) DukeEgr93 20:18, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Can you believe it's been years in the making? And yet here it is. P2! Anyway, I've also put my first few hours of time into [Duiki] in a long time, and in fact I was really surprised what a bit of rearrangement could do aesthetically.
You would not believe how hard it was to get them to make the Buzz calendar publish an RSS feed. Did I ever tell you that the Buzz calendar design (for instance, the vertical, rather than horizontal, banner on the right) is the way it is basically because I b-tched for hours week in and week out at focus groups? Oh, the secrets we keep. I know you have a few!
Anyway, I'll help where I can, though I was never much of an engineer (haha).
Let's try the signature again: --DuikiSysop 03:21, 25 August 2009 (EDT)
- Here's a sample question - 'cause the homework handout says there's one here! DukeEgr93 15:38, 22 August 2010 (EDT)
- How do I put my questions on the next line? 00:04, 13 September 2011 (EDT) —Preceding unsigned comment added by Mll36 (talk • contribs)
- With asterisks :) DukeEgr93 23:20, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
- To sample question, or to sample question? That is the question. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ig36 (talk • contribs)
- What is the difference between array and tabular environments in LaTeX? From what I've seen in Lab1, they pretty much do the same thing. Sergeassaad (talk) 17:38, 3 September 2014 (EDT)